Meet the Torba Team
Business Development Officer
The Office of the Registrar of Cooperative and Business Development Services in TORBA has been providing quality Services to the people and Ni-Vanuatu businesses since many years.
It is our aim to:
1. Administer the COSO Act and related legislation effectively and in a way that eases the burden on Cooperative Societies
2. Help Societies to operate in an effective, sustainable and accountable manner.
3. Provide certainty:
- For the members, officers and employees of societies in their dealings with the Society and with each other
- For people outside societies in their dealings with those societies
- Take Ni-Vanuatu communities tradition into consideration
- Ensure that public information about Cooperative Societies is available on our public registry.
Our goal is to provide you with useful information about our Office of the Registrar of Cooperative & Business Development Services that we hope makes it easier for you to do get the information you need.
At this pages, you will discover all about our Services and the lastest development of Cooperatives & Businesses, as well as our courteous and resourceful staff.